How we treat this important information, that will make us understand ourselves better in the future.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on the use made, the content of it.
In case of not wanting to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser, this erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the web page.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily with the purpose of using the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
3. TYPES OF PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
Persistent cookies: expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, the user remains identified in the web page and in the services of the same or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies depending on their purpose can be classified as follows:
– Analytics Cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
· Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
· Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
· Know if the user who is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
– Own advertising cookies: they are used to manage the owner of the website if a User has visited or not the advertising that has been included. They also allow the management of advertising spaces on the page by storing data on the User’s behavior in browsing to be able to offer advertisements.
4. HOW TO BLOCK OR REMOVE THE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, visit links included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
The Spanish version of the Cookies Policy is the legally binding version in case of any inconsistency between the Spanish version and any translation into another language.
7. EFFECTIVE DATE
The binding document, Cookies Policy, has been revised on the date indicated below, leaving obsolete and unenforceable any version with an earlier date.
LaserBoost™, rev. 10/01/2017.
LaserBoost.com™. All Rights Reserved.